Welcome to Monroe Community College's Applicant System.
We invite you to consider employment opportunities at MCC!
Monroe Community College is a unit of the State University of New York (SUNY), and is one of only twenty community colleges across North America selected for board membership with the League of Innovation in Community Colleges. Founded in 1961, MCC prides itself on providing an affordable, quality education for more than 18,000 students in the Rochester area. MCC is a large institution offering over 80 programs across two main campuses, two specialized centers and various community sites.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar to the left.
- To apply for a job, find the job you want and click the "Apply to this Job" link.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar to the left, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Equal Employment Policy
It is the policy of SUNY and this College not to discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status or domestic violence victim status in admissions, employment, in the treatment of students and employees in any educational program or activity administered by any of its units. Monroe Community College is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Upon request, the College provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
Background Investigation Statement
Applicants are subject to background history investigation checks.
If you require assistance, please contact MCC’s Human Resources at (585) 292-2048 or email us at email@example.com.